– P. Giannakeris, A. Tsanousa, A. Mavropoulos, G. Meditskos, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris, “Fusion of Multimodal Sensor Data for Effective Human Action Recognition in the Service of a Medicine-Oriented Platform”, Special Session on MULTIMED2021: Multimedia and Multimodal Analytics in the Medical Domain and Pervasive Environments, 27th International Conference on Multimedia Modelling (MMM2021), in Prague, Czech Republic, 22-24 June, 2021,(accepted for publication).
– T. Mavropoulos, S. Symeonidis, A. Tsanousa, P. Giannakeris, M. Rousi, E. Kamateri, G. Meditskos, K. Ioannidis, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris “Smart integration of sensors, computer vision and knowledge representation for intelligent monitoring and verbal human-computer interaction”, Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, Springer, 2021 (accepted for publication).
– A. Tsanousa, G. Meditskos, S. Vrochidis, L. Angelis. “A novel feature selection method based on comparison of correlations for human activity recognition problems”. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 6 March 2020
– A. Tsanousa, A. Chatzimichail, G. Meditskos, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris, “Model-based and Class-based Fusion of Multisensor Data”, Special Session on Multimedia and Multimodal Analytics in the Medical Domain and Pervasive Environments (MULTIMED 2020), International Conference on Multimedia Modeling (MMM 2020), Daejeon, Korea, 5-8 January 2020
– T. Mavropoulos, G. Meditskos, E. Kamateri, S. Vrochidis and I. Kompatsiaris, REA: A Healthcare-Oriented Virtual Agent with Dialogue Capabilities, 8th Panhellenic Conference on Biomedical Technology, Hellenic Society for Biomedical Technology (ELEVIT), 9-10 May, Athens, Greece, 2019
– T. Mavropoulos, G. Meditskos, E. Kamateri, S. Symeonidis, D. Tzimikas, L. Papageorgiou, C. Eleftheriadis, G. Adamopoulos, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris. A Smart Dialogue-competent Monitoring Framework Supporting People in Rehabilitation. In Multimodal Signal Sensing and Analysis for Assistive Environments for Improving Quality-Of-Life (AGENT Workshop), 12th Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments Conference (PETRA’19). ACM, Rhodes ,Greece, June 5-7, 2019.
– Athina Tsanousa, Georgios Meditskos, Stefanos Vrochidis, Ioannis Kompatsiaris, “A Weighted Late Fusion Framework for Recognizing Human Activity from Wearable Sensors”, 10th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications, 15-17 July 2019 (accepted for publication).
-E. Kamateri, G. Meditskos, S. Symeonidis, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris, W. Minker, “Knowledge-based Intelligence and Strategy Learning for Personalised Virtual Assistance in the Healthcare Domain”, Semantic Technologies for Healthcare and Accessibility Applications (SyMpATHY), special session in the 13th International Conference on Advances in Semantic Processing (SEMAPRO), 2019
-T. Mavropoulos, G. Meditskos, E. Kamateri, M. Rousi, S. Symeonidis, D. Tzimikas, L. Papageorgiou, C. Eleftheriadis, G. Adamopoulos, S. Vrochidis, I. Kompatsiaris, “A context-aware conversational agent in the rehabilitation domain”, Special Issue “Intelligent Innovations in Multimedia Data”, Future Internet 2019, 11(11), 231; https://doi.org/10.3390/fi11110231